Category: Health

Best tips for live long

Impacts of heredity and and adaptation Like most jokes, it contains a background of truth. The heredity account. However, it does not explain everything, far from it. According to scientists, DNA accounts for about 30% in longevity; the remaining 70% are related to other factors, including lifestyle and psychological strategies . Large amounts of data […]

My best health tips for being fit

To be in shape, you have to take care of your health and consider it every day. Staying healthy is not living without worrying about anything, until you get sick and look after yourself to get back to your initial state. In this article, I will give you my best health tips, to apply daily, […]

10 Healthy Tips to eat well

I asked my fellow nutritionists to give me their simplest advice for eating well. These tips boil down to 10 points. If you follow at least one of these tips, you will have a more balanced diet and a much less stressful relationship with food. No need to follow them all. Start with one. When […]